Dear Make-A-Wish Foundation,
I’ve recently been given three weeks to live.
Because I am 12 and have not yet experienced a bachelor party, here is my list of requests.
- I’d like to take a school bus full of my best friends to Wrigley Field.
- Because I only have three weeks, the Cubs won’t be there. I’d like the Bulls to be there in their place.
- I’d like the Bulls’ dance team, the Luvabulls to be there too, though I don’t yet fully understand why.
- I don’t need any sort of basketball game or any performance, I just want everyone to mingle.
- Matt K. can’t come (he knows why).
- After the soirée at the ball field is over, it’s everyone back on the bus.
- Time for a lil’ Dave & Buster’s action.
- Uh, did I hear somebody say LASER TAG?!
- At this point in the evening, I will need to be reminded that, because of my condition, I will not be able to participate in laser tag.
- Our war of lights and sounds may be over, but the evening is not! Off to the soccer field!!
- After we do a full sweep to make sure Matt K. isn’t there, all my friends will play soccer while I hold hands with one of the Luvabulls on the roof (even though I’m afraid of heights).
- At our night’s conclusion, I’d for like the Chicago Bulls to please throw me off the roof.
Thank you for considering my wishes.
I understand that some of these are possibly less feasible than the others, but if we could just try our best to hit all 12, that’d be great!