Points in Case is a literary humor publication featuring enlightening and irreverent comedy daily. PIC began in 1999 as a college humor column from the dorms of Emory University, went online in 2000, and quickly grew to showcase a wide range of comedy stylings from seasoned writers and fresh voices everywhere. We also aim to support and connect the greater community of comedy writers, performers, and enthusiasts.
Community & Resources
- Contact – Get in touch with us
- Newsletters – Join PIC email lists
- Authors – Search all PIC authors
- Books – Books from PIC authors
- Links – PIC members published elsewhere
- Coaching & Feedback – Editorial services from PIC editors
- 50+ Humor Writing Websites – List of sites with info and submission links
- Create a Comedy Portfolio – Add all published comedy to PIC author page
Founder & Editor-in-Chief
We style our name “Points in Case” and “PIC” and our tagline is “Enlightening and irreverent comedy.” Below are large logo images available for use and resizing.