They already have the Party Bus for group weekend nights out, I think it's only natural that someone branch out to the Party Tow Truck now. Anyone who calls a tow truck must be in a shitty mood because their car just broke down, what better way to cheer them up than bringing automotive help AND a party?!
Here's how it works:
- You fuck up your car.
- You scream obscenities to try to get it working again, followed by any number of "kick the car" sports betting that it will start again, at least before you break a toe.
- Car still won't start.
- You call AAA.
- Oops, you didn't realize AAA requires a paid membership.
- You call the Party Tow Truck.
- Party Tow Truck arrives, hands you a shot and a beer, and tells you to relax and enjoy the disco lights, fur seats, house music, and strippers (additional charge).
- Rinse with more shots/beer and repeat.
- Party Tow Truck tows your drunk ass and your crippled pavement machine to the Party Tow Truck Club (open 24 hours).
- You mix and mingle with other drunk, stranded singles (plenty of women!) while techno music drowns out the sound of mechanics fucking up your car even more.
- Party Tow Truck Club bouncers kick you out promptly after two hours because you're "too drunk" and send you home in a cab.
- Party Tow Truck Club uses the tab you forgot to close to charge you for all drinks, repairs, and lap dances (optional), plus 20% gratuity.
- You pick up your car the next day, too embarrassed to argue the charges with a manager. Besides, you don't remember exactly what happened last night.
- You show up the next day at AA (it's free).
Party Tow Truck: "You're rollin' VIP now!"