Your email service will sometimes incorrectly send new emails to your spam folder before you ever see them. If you're not receiving expected emails from PIC, you'll want to safelist our email address [email protected] to help ensure our emails aren't labeled as spam.
- First, if you find email from [email protected] in your Gmail spam folder, select the email and click the Not Spam button at the top.
- Next, open any email you have received from us.
- Hover the cursor over Points in Case in the sender area, and click Add to Contacts (or More Info and then use the Add to Contacts icon in the upper right).
- Note that this must be done from a desktop or mobile browser; iOS and Android Gmail apps do not currently support “Add to Contacts.”
- If all else fails, you can add [email protected] directly to your Contacts at contacts.google.com.
Yahoo! Mail Safelist:
You must set up a “filter,” but first:
- If you find email from [email protected] in your Yahoo! bulk folder, open the email and click Not Spam.
- If you find mail from [email protected] in your Blocked Addresses list in Settings, select the email and click Remove Block.
To create the filter, follow these steps:
- Open Yahoo! Mail and click on the Gearwheel and select Settings in the upper right hand corner.
- Select Filters (in the bottom left corner), or select Filter Emails Like This.
- On the Filters page, click Add.
- Select the From header: rule, and add “contains” and add pointsincase.com.
- Click the Choose Folder pull down menu and select Inbox.
- Pick the Add Filter button or Save.
AOL Webmail Safelist:
You must add [email protected] to your AOL address book:
- Search for email from Points in Case in your Spam folder. If you find an email in the Spam folder, then open it and click the Not Spam button.
- Click the Contacts link (or open your AOL Address Book)
- Click the +New button.
- In the New Contact window, enter [email protected] into the Primary E-Mail 1 field.
- Click Another email, and enter [email protected] into the E-Mail 2 address.
- Click Create.
You must add [email protected] to your Safe List as follows:
- First, if you find email from [email protected] in your Hotmail junk folder, open the email and click Not Junk.
- Next, check to see if the [email protected] appears in the Blocked Senders list. If so, select it and click on the Remove button.
- Next, open your mailbox and click Options in the upper right hand corner.
- At the top of the page, click on the Junk E-mail Protection link.
- Next, click on Safe List, which is down near the bottom.
- Copy and paste [email protected] where it says Type an address or domain.
- Click the Add button.
- Repeat steps 6. and 7. for [email protected]
Microsoft Outlook Safelist:
- On the Tools menu, click Options.
- On the Preferences tab, click Junk E-mail
- On the Safe Senders tab, click Add.
- Add [email protected] where it says Add address.
- Add [email protected] in the same way.
- Click OK
To allow messages from specific e-mail addresses, follow the instructions below. You can also do this through the Spam Control menu button (in Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express or Windows Mail), or by right-clicking the system tray icon. You can add, edit or remove individual e-mail addresses or whole domains to your allowed senders list. For example, if you add [email protected] to your allowed senders list, all e-mail messages from the [email protected] address are allowed.
To edit your list of trusted e-mail addresses:
- On the main page, click Settings.
- Select Internet > E-mail filtering.
- Click Allow senders. The Allow senders settings page opens.
To add a new e-mail address:
- Click Add. The Add sender/domain dialog box opens.
- In the Address field, enter the e-mail address ([email protected]) or domain name (pointsincase.com) from which you want to allow e-mail messages. You can add a short description for the new address in the Description field.
- Click OK. The new e-mail address is now shown on your allowed senders list.
To edit an e-mail address:
- In the list, select the e-mail address you want to edit, and click Edit. The Edit sender/domain dialog box opens.
- Edit the selected e-mail address, and click OK.
To remove an e-mail address from the allowed senders list:
- In the list, select the e-mail address you want to remove
- Select Remove. The e-mail address is removed from the list.
Mozilla Thunderbird Safelist:
- First, check your Junk folder. If you find email from [email protected], right-click on our email and choose Mark as Not Junk.
- Next, click the Address Book button
- Highlight the Personal Address Book (left column).
- Click on New Contact.
- In the Contact tab, set Email to [email protected].
- Set Additional Email to [email protected].
- Click OK and close the Address Book.
- From the main Thunderbird menu, choose Tools > Account Settings
- For each email account, expand the settings and choose Junk Settings from the expanded account settings.
- Ensure Personal Address Book is checked under Do not mark mail as junk if the sender is in.
- Once you have done this for each email account, click OK.
Comcast Email Safelist:
- Sign into Webmail.
- On the left navigation menu, click Address Book.
- Click Add Contact.
- Under the General tab, in the box under the Email Address, enter [email protected].
- Click the Add button.
- If you have enabled Restrict Incoming Email, also do the following:
- Select Preferences.
- Select Restrict Incoming Email. If Enable Email Controls is set to Yes, then you are restricting incoming emails.
- Select Allow email from addresses listed below.
- Enter [email protected].
- Click the Add button.
- Repeat for [email protected].
Earthlink Email Safelist:
- Click the Address Book button to open your address book in the browser.
- Click the Add Contact button (if you use EarthLink 5.0 or higher, click the Add button).
- Type in [email protected] into the email address slot and then click OK.
Verizon Email Safelist:
- Go to your account and click on the Address Book link in the left column.
- Select Create Contact.
- The Add Address Book Entry screen appears. In the Email field, enter [email protected].
- In the Nickname field, type pointsincase.com.
- Select Save.
Apple Mail / OSX Safelist:
- First, if email from [email protected] ends up in your junk folder, highlight or open it and click Not Junk at the top of your screen.
- Go to Mail > Preferences
- Go to Mail > Preferences Go to the Rules tab
- Select Add Rule.
- Give this rule a name such as “Email from pointsincase.com.”
- Create a rule that says “If any of the following conditions are met: ‘From’ ‘Contains’” and then paste in [email protected].
- From the actions, select Move message to mailbox Inbox.
- Click OK.
- Log into your Postini account
- Look in the Junk area
- If you find email [email protected] check the checkbox to select the email
- Click the Deliver Selected link at the top of the Junk screen
- On the next screen, click the “Approve Sender” checkbox next to the email
- Click the Approve Selected Senders button
- Do the same for each email from [email protected].