Believe in Yourself, Stupid!: Motivation and Beyond
By Collin Colson
Quips and misdirections parodying and satirizing the tropes and cheesy motivational quotes and mottos from the psyche of motivational writers.
Collin Colson is back with his second book, this one stuffed with hilarious quips and witty misdirections. Colson enters the psyche of a motivational writer, parodying and satirizing the tropes and forms of cheesy motivational quotes and mottos.
- “Life isn't easy for the deer, but he runs anyway. Into the oncoming traffic we call society.”
- “At a certain point, you will have to ask yourself, ‘Am I the winner, or the chicken dinner?'”
- “Giving up isn't an option. But it's a pretty good choice.”
If you want to know the secret to success, and learn the twisted, dark, and ironic nature of the faceless narrator of this book, then don't hesitate. Believe in yourself, stupid!
About the Author
Collin Colson on Points in Case – Collin has previously published Top of My Head, a collection of short stories, poems, and other scientifically injected jokes.
More Book Details
- Paperback: 78 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (May 22, 2018)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1719417881
- ISBN-13: 978-1719417884
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.2 x 6 inches